Nomad is Hiring Full-Charge Bookkeepers!
Nomad Full-Charge Bookkeeper
We are proud to announce that we are in full hiring mode here at Nomad. First up, full-charge bookkeepers to keep up with insane demand. A full-charge bookkeeper will be working directly with our Head of Bookkeeping Operations, Julia Cuminotto. Below is a job description and some qualifications for the gig. Fill out the following form to apply.
The qualified candidate will manage and supervise the on-boarding and ongoing management of their designated clients. This will include assigning tasks to other Jr. Level bookkeepers, troubleshooting higher level issues, and maintaining contact and relationships with their Jr. bookkeepers and clients. This in-office position will initially be a part-time position with the opportunity to transition to full-time within a short period.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Familiarity with QuickBooks (all versions) and Xero. Preference given to individuals who are software Certified and certified bookkeepers
- Ability to quickly and accurately analyze clients' bookkeeping systems, assess problem areas, and implement solutions
- Prior experience working with both service and inventory-based clients (references will be required)
- Experience with both project and employee management using tools such as Asana, Trello, etc.
- Prior experience managing at least 2-3 employees/contractors as part of a team